Be XpertMartialArts Instructor
XpertMartialArts is committed to being the best one stop shop provider for the various martial arts classes or lessons in Singapore.
Our student safety is the number one priority in training. The martial arts training classes conducted by us focus on improving the martial arts skill level of our students and at the same time does not pose unnecessary injury risk.
We belief that martial arts is not static but live and as such seek continual improvement to our training methods and ensure that these improved training methods and best practices are implemented to achieve the maximum benefits for our students.
Instructors are responsible for sharing knowledge, developing best teaching methods and implementing these methods to not only in their area, but also with our instructors to cross pollinate better teaching methods.
The dedication, professionalism and resourcefulness of our instructors and personal trainers are what make XpertMartialArts competitive in the short term as well as ongoing success in the long term with continuation of students learning martial arts from us.
- Deliver effective training exercises safely to our students.
- Have a caring attitude to our students during the class.
- Create a positive training environment to make our students comfortable to train under you.
- Comfortable in teaching group classes, private classes, kids classes, personal trainer request or special class such as martial arts for women only.
- Have the patience to teach, communicate strongly through verbal and demonstration the step by step approach to reach the proper form, the moves, the technique, and the body alignment of all body parts for the proper delivery again and again. Throughly understand the content and be able to explain or show to our student the difference between the positive demonstration and negative demonstration in order to help our student improve.
- You must be humble yet fiery passionate about martial arts be able to fire the interest of the students to want to master the martial arts.
- Be a role model and willingly share your knowledge where the students can come to you for advice.
- Be physically fit and mentally alert to respond to injury and perform first aid if necessary.
- Flexible in the location of conducting the class.
- Must be reliable, professional and punctual during the class.